Wednesday 25 August 2010

Happy Rakhi to All, especially my Sister

Hi all

Here I am again but this time, this post is a day late. Yesterday was Rakhi day and my lovely sister had sent me a Rakhi all the way from India.



Actually when I say one Rakhi, she sent me many and also a lovely card.



Since she can not be here with me, my mummy tied all the Rakhis and also applied a tikka on my forehead. Would you like to see all the Rakhis on me?



I would love to thank my Masi who bought all the Rakhis to do with my name since there is one Ganesha Rakhi and two Krishna Rakhis. A Ben 10 Rakhi, ummmmmmmmmm, but Thankyou very much Masi. I hope you like them.

Do you know while I was not there, my little brother was and he got to wear a rakhi from my baby sis and here they are. Don't they look gorgeous?





Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment