Thursday 28 October 2010

Awaiting all the big things

Hi everyone

Just to tell you I have half term holidays and so I get up late and have a late breakfast. Because it rained and rained, I could not do very much but today I am going to the Pumpkin World because it is Halloween very soon. I will post some pictures as well and wait till I do my Halloween scary persona.

There is so much to look forward to; there is Halloween, then there is Guy Fawkes day but more importantly, we also have Diwali on the same day. So I will have lots and lots and lots of fireworks. I will eat lots of sweeties and other goodies and Ganesha will come to our house with his Mummy.

I am planning to give some Diwali gifts to all my classmates as well so I need to go and think about it. So see you very soon with all these exciting bits.

Love to all and be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment