Thursday 5 January 2012

My Christmas in 2011

Hi folks
Here is how my Christmas went.
When I got up in the morning at 5 am, this is what Father Christmas had left in my room.


In his letter, Father Christmas also said he knew what my favourite car in the whole wide world was so he had given me a surprise gift. This is what I saw when I came downstairs. Can you see my Bugatti Veyron under my hand? I love it.



This is my big present from Papa and Mummy. I loved it so much.


I also got some gifts from Dadima, which included a Meccano set which I loved building. It was very easy.



Do you know what I did all the way through December. I had lots and lots of chocolates and had fun opening windows on the Advent Calendar. Here is the finished calender on Christmas day.



Here I am with papa, in the garden, playing with my water rocket. It was very wet, very cold but lots of fun.



By the way, do you know, my rocket can go really high and it is a Wallace and Gromit rocket, the one they took to moon.



Masi sent me another Lego set for Christmas and Aunty Sat gave me lots of lovely clothes.

Thankyou everyone for making my Christmas really special.

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky boy you were at Christmas, having all those lovely presents

    ReplyDelete