Thursday 16 August 2012

Dadima Visited Us

Earlier this month, my Dadima came to see me all the way from Exeter. It was a very long train journey. We did a lot of things that day. First of all, we went to the cinema to watch a film.
We shared some popcorn and really enjoyed the film. My favourite character was Sid.
After the film, we went to the park where there was a huge screen showing Olympic events.
Dadima and I sat down to enjoy the games for a while.
And here I am with the Olympic mascot. Isn't it ugly?
After that, we went to have pizza. We could not finish it so we took it home to have it for dinner as well. I really like pizza so that was a super day for me. Aaah pepperoni!!
We did some shopping and then we went to have a coffee and cake. I had a man to eat and drink a cold drink. Here we are enjoying together.
And suddenly it was time for Dadima to catch her train. After she left, we had to wait to get back home so we went to another park and mummy locked me inside the cage because she said I was behaving like a monkey.
I had a very very nice day. Thank you very much,Dadima, for coming over to see me from so far. Oh, did I tell you, Dadima brought me a t-shirt which was lovely but I could not wear it because it had some green colour in it. So she kindly took it back and then I got even luckier because I got two in place of one. They are both fabulous and I am saving them for some special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment