Thursday 16 August 2012

My orange kurta goes to Hurley on this fine day

These days I go for a walk everyday, and I wear all these lovely kurtas that Masi has sent me so today I decided to take my orange kurta over to Hurley.
Hurley is about 4 miles away and is very pretty. Look at this old house.
Then we walked to the other side of the river and up to the lock.
There I saw a boat waiting to get across the lock. Look at them go down in the lock.
When I came back home, I harvested some cress that I had grown and made some sandwiches. Sorry no pictures this time but I was very hungry and so forgot to take a photo. After that, mummy said I could play in the garden so here I am enjoying myself in the garden.
By the way, for the first time, thanks to me, my parents have somewhere proper to sit in the garden. The other day, we went to the shops and I bought this lovely bench, which we now use to sit on.
Oh, by the way, I also chose the cushion which mummy likes very much but she always tells me to bring it in when it rains. Do you like it?
So I have had a very busy day blogging and playing. What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. I love the garden seat, hope you have some n ice sunny days to sit on it.

    ReplyDelete