Wednesday 29 August 2012

Amersham and Chesham

Last Sunday, we went to see Chesham. I was looking forward to going through it but it was all very quiet and not very clean.
And then we got into the centre of the town and boy, was I happy that we had loads of bread. There was this really lovely goose who we hand fed, while her friend was very grumpy.
We then went to a cafe and tried to order some food but they did not have a veggie burger which is all I wanted so we left there and went over to Amersham, where I found a lovely cafe and I had my veggie burger while Papa had some fish. After the meal, mummy ordered me one of these. Wow, it was the most garish, lurid and delicious thing ever. I loved it.
After our meal, of course, I had a stitch so we had to take it easy. This is how I felt.
We then had a little walk and I had to rest beside a beauty called Alfa Brera, which made me feel very good.
We then went to the tube station which was quite busy for a Sunday afternoon.
I had a very nice time. What did you do?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God ! What a lovely treat. I wish somebody would get me such a delicious looking icecream !! May be I can borrow your mother for a day. What do you say, young man !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Nice photos. Looks like you enjoyed your day out. Love your shirt - Maasi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Krishna Bhaiya ! It is me, Mithi and I would like to feed the ducks with you while Nikku would love to ride the red car with you and both of us would really love to share the yummy ice cream with you.

    ReplyDelete